IDEASCALE WEBSITE TYPE IS: "CITY COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT"
HERE IS A REAL EXAMPLE:
"City of Redmond Community Engagement at IdeaScale"
PURPOSE: Members can submit Ideas for improvements to the city, with special emphasis on resilience, awareness, preparedness, and safety.
OTHER IMPORTANT “CITY COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT” POSTS AT IDEASCALE MAY INCLUDE:
1. An outlet to brainstorm volunteering opportunities.
2. An outlet to brainstorm community events and safety resources that will be required (e.g. 4th of July).
3. An outlet to brainstorm how to further engage groups such as schools or organizations with preparedness topics.
4. An outlet to discuss Ideas that will assist with current trends such as: community endemic dangers or hazards, weather hazards, transportation issues and construction dangers etc.
5. An outlet to discuss Ideas for optimizing the local Emergency Plan
6. An outlet to discuss Ideas for enhancing community protective factors such as: shelters, backup electrical capabilities, water reserves, supply chain issues, neighborhood watch etc.
7. Where to get supplies to create their family or business emergency kit.
Please comment and add more topics that should generally be included on a hypothetical “City Community Engagement” IdeaScale website (as you wish).
Voting on Ideas
Vote for your favorite ideas by clicking on the up arrow.To undo an upvote, simply click the arrow again. This second click removes your vote.