It seems like this is an ARRL ARES team for IT instead of Amateur Radio Comms.
Now, using some of the information in the original post as an example, a Tech Team would have to consist of the following people/roles, with minimum staff recommendations for a single location.
- Network Administrators and/or Technicians (with Network+ and/or Security+ private-sector credentials at a minimum): Absolute Minimum of 2 (12 hour shifts)
- Server Administrators (if any locally-administered servers will be needed to be deployed, Current variation of MCSE, Linux+, Security+, 4+ years Enterprise Server Environment Admnistration) minimum of 1 administrator assuming 1 server.
-- May need a Database Administrator if large-scale local databases will be needed.
- Desktop Technicians (CompTIA A+ Certification and MCP Certifications with Windows Operating System required) to support the end-users. Minimum of 2 (12 hour shifts).
- No Social Media Operation, this should be coordinated through PIO. If the PIO requires assistance, then a Desktop Technician can provide some assistance in installing software or creating accounts securely.
- Information Security (Minimum Security+ Certification with 3+ years experience): Works along side all above roles to ensure that secure operation practices are followed. Minimum of 2 person crew (12-hour shifts)