There would be no need to speak to 911 operators to determine type of emergency, etc.
To have the app, the individual would have to apply to DHS or police force with Name, Address, Driver's... more »
In preparation for the unlikely event of biological warfare, organizations should make sure that there are stockpiles of vaccines and treatments for illnesses and diseases. -- Brandon
I used to work for Amtrak a while ago,at Bear Deleware facility I noticed several old railcars sitting in the back yard. Many cars were passenger, some sleepers, some food service, and whatever else they used. Fixing up these cars into a train would not take much and can easily be rolled into a disaster area. Units could be parked all over the USA. Just a thought. PKing.
• Per capita income
• Percent of homeownership population
• Percent of employed population
• Percent of health insurance population
• Emergency Management Funding
• Percent of non-elderly population
• Percent of population covered by comprehensive plan
• Percent of population covered by zoning regulations
• Percent of population covered by building codes
• Number of community and social care workers
• First Responder programs
• National Guard contingency programs